Эссе по предмету: Экономика (Пример)
Выдержка из текста
Проблемы и вызовы международной валютной системы(Problems and challenges of the international monetary system)
The academic novelty of the present research paper is that there is no complex analysis of lexical problems in the sphere of economic translation nowadays. There are special researches of translation studies and there are special researches of economic terminology in native languages of the authors of such researches. The present research paper is an attempt to combine linguistic and economic knowledge and to describe the ways to solve lexical problems of economic text translation.
There are some scientific works on the subject of the present paper deserving a special mention. They are written by Andrea Rosalia Olteanu, O.V. Babenko, Frank Boers, A. Dvorak and V. Novak, Jianjun Wang and Yize Fan, Jonathan Charteris-Black, Mihaela Vasiloaia, N.L. Nikulshina and N.A. Gunina, Pinfan Zhu.
1. On the basis of theoretical analysis of literature to formulate the basic concepts and principles of the market research, the competition analysis, the demand forecasting, the calculation of economic indicators of enterprise activity.
1. Sinyavskaya O. V. The European social state and its transformation before calls of globalization and migration//Economic sociology. – 2014. – T. 10. – No. 4. – Page 121-138.
2. Levitt Th. The Globalization of Markets//Harvard Business Review – 1983. – No. 5 6. – P. 92– 102.
3. Svedberg R., Smelzer N. Sociological approach to the analysis of economy//Economic sociology. – 2003. – T. 4. – No. 4. – Page 48-61.
4. Sorokin of the Item Person. Civilization.Society. – M.: Politizdat, 1992. – 427 p.
5. Kostin A.I. Global studies and political science//Messenger of the Moscow university. – 2015. – № 3. – Page 22-25.
6. Danilov V. of the UN warns: deficiency of fresh water is dangerous to mankind//the International life. – 2015. – No. 6. – C. 140– 150.
7. Azroyants E.D. Globalization: accident or way to development? – Moscow. New century, 2006. – 416 p.