Эссе по предмету: Английский продвинутый (Пример)
Выдержка из текста
As English is considered to be the common language of business communication, English business letters are of a special interest for office workers. In the UK and the USA, there are certain traditions of official documents execution.
Nature is a source of mans prosperity, we are the children of the nature and we are eternally indebted to it As everyone admires the beauty of nature each of us must at the same time be filled with the sense of responsibility and concern for its protection, rational and thrifty of its riches. That means that humankind must be very careful in usage of natural resources in order to avert the damaging consequences.
In the first place the company should size its possibilities deeply: whether it is ready to become a multinational company and get to the international market. But the company has to take into account other factors as well. On the other size of coin something conceptually new must be evaluated as well, whether it would be in demand in other countries.
I think that your appearance is rather important for almost all jobs. Let’s not take into consideration some taboo occupations, when your appearance is a product to sell. But will you be satisfied if a shop assistant in the supermarket has dirty hair? Will you be glad if your secretary doesn’t wash her hands at all? What will you say to your son if his teacher is inaccurate? According to some private laws of the society we must think of other people and we mustn’t scandalize them by our appearance. Besides there are some traditions concerning clothes. Thus we can’t go to the party in jeans if others wear evening dresses. There is a proverb: a good dress is a card of invitation, a good mind is a letter of recommendation. But if you have no good dress, nobody will learn about your good mind.
1. Brown, H.D. 2000 Principles of Language Learning and Teaching, (4th edn) Pearson Education Ltd.
2. Curran, C.A. 1972 Counseling Learning: A Whole Person Model for Education, New York: Grune & Stratton.
3. Harmer, J. 2001 The Practice of English Language Teaching, (3rd edn) Longman
4. Holthouse, J. 2002 The role of the mother tongue in EFL classrooms. https://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/fl/publication/pdf_forum/5/027holthouse.pdf
5. McKay, S.L. 2003 Teaching English as an international language: Rethinking goals and perspectives, New York: Oxford University Press, V.7, N1, 150 p.
6. Rogers, C.R. 1983 Freedom to Learn for the Eighties, Columbus, OH: Charles E. Merrill Publishing House.
7. Scrivener, J. 2001 Learning Teaching: The Essential Guide to English Language Teaching. (3rd edn) Macmillan Books for Teachers
8. Ur, P. 1996 A Course in Language Teaching, Cambridge University Press.
9. Willing, K 1987 Learning Styles in Adult Migrant Education, Adult Migrant Education Programme, Adelaide