Пример готовой курсовой работы по предмету: Языки (переводы)
CHAPTER 1 COMMON INFORMATION ABOUT PEST ANALYSIS
1.1 Specific Features of PEST Analysis.
CHAPTER 2 PEST ANALYSIS OF BUSINESS CONDITIONS IN RUSSIA AND CHINA
2.1 Political Factors of Business Conditions in Russia and China.
Political Factors in Russia.
2.2 Economic Factors of Business Conditions in Russia and China.
2.3 Social Factors of Business Conditions in Russia and China.
2.4 Technological Factors of Business Conditions in Russia and China.
Выдержка из текста
As a result of globalization new fields of activity have appeared in Russia and China. It connections with appearance of new goods, methods of business and development of enterprises.
That’s why the aim of our study is to determine the preferences and deficiencies of business conditions in Russia and China. Russia and China have all abilities to start business. But nowadays economic situation in the world unsteady and changed extremely quick. That’s why we must know all factors which influences to business to avoid damages. We must study business conditions.
Nowadays there are a lot of different methods to analyse economic situation in these countries. We choose PEST analysis.
PEST analysis is an essential management tool which assesses the macro-environmental factors. It is generally conducted for businesses and projects.
In our work we based on scientific research of Truntjagina, Glenn, Popov, Ketchen, Bensoussan and others.
To achieve the object some tasks will be considered:
1) Overview of political factors of business conditions in Russia and China.
2) Analysis of economic factors of business conditions in Russia and China.
3) Detection of factors of business conditions in Russia and China.
4) Exposure of factors of business conditions in Russia and China.
In our study we used such methods as: a literature research, a comparative analysis, an access method.
Our study consists of introduction, two chapters, conclusion and list of literature.
Список использованной литературы
1. Bensoussan, B. E. & Fleisher, C. 2008. Analysis Without Paralysis. 10 Tools to Make Better Strategic Decisions. Pearson Education, Inc.
2. Emeljanov, E. 2013. Pravitel'stvo: v 2013 godu v RF uroven' bezrabotitsy sostavil 5,5%. Argumenty i Fakty. (Government: in 2013 the unemployment rate in Russia was 5.5%. Arguments and Facts.) http://www.aif.ru/money/economy/1075269. Accessed on 11 September 2014.
3. Ereaut, G. 2002. Qualitative Market Research, Volume 4: Analysis and Interpretation in Qualitative Market Research. SAGE Publications Incorporated.
4. Glenn, J. C. 2010. Handbook of Research Methods. Oxford Book Co.
5. Kearney A.T. 2007. Foreign policy Globalization Index 2007 // http://www.atkearney.com/index.php/ News-media/hong-kong-jordan-and-estonia-debutamong-the-top-10-in-expanded-ranking-of-the-worldsmost-globalized-countries.html
6. Ketchen, D. & Short, J. 2011 Mastering Strategic Management, v. 10 http://www.catalog.flatworldknowledge.com/bookhub/reader/3085#ketchen_1.0-ch03_s 02. Accessed on 03 October 2014.
7. Kothari, C. R. 2004. Research Methodology: Methods and Techniques. New Age International.
8. Kotler, P. & Keller, K. L. 2006. Marketing Management. Twelfth edition. Upper Saddle River, New Jersey, USA: Pearson Education, Inc.
9. Kotler, P. 2010. Basics of Marketing. Great Britain: Williams Publishing House.
10. Kuada, J. 2008. International Market Analysis: Theories and Methods. Adonis&Abbey Publishers Ltd.
11. Popov, E. V. & Tatarkin, A. I. 2000. Theory of market analysis. Ekaterinburg: Institut Ekonomiki UrO RAN (Institute of Economics UrO RAN).
12. Proctor, T. 2000. Strategic Marketing: an Introduction. Routledge.
13. Doing Business in China 2010//http:// www.doingbusiness. Org/ Documents/ Country Profiles/ CHN/.pdf
14. Doing Business in Russia 2010// http://www. doingbusiness.org/Documents/CountryProfiles/RUS.pdf .
15. The Ministry of Finance of Russian Federation. 2013. Dinamika VVP. (Dynamics of GDP).
http://info.minfin.ru/gdp.php. Accesed on 2 September 2014.