Пример готового реферата по предмету: Менеджмент
Key words 3
1. Definition of Organization Management 5
2. Skills in Managing Organizations 6
3. Management Functions 8
4. Management roles 9
6. Managing Meetings 12
Выдержка из текста
There is no doubt that every organization in the world needs professional management to succeed. Management is about fulfilling mutually connected functions to join efforts of all members of an organization to achieve common goals.
In modern conditions of competition in the market-oriented economy, many enterprises are becoming more and more influenced by an external environment. Therefore requirements to management are getting stricter. But with such growing demand for professional managers there is also a growing amount of professional instruments, theoretical and practical papers and case-studies, which can help a talented prospective manager become a high-skilled expert.
Nowadays it seems to be impossible to run a company without profound knowledge of management. Lack of knowledge and experience makes it unrealistic to make plans, analyze organizational behavior, assess personnel performance and implement other management activities within some company.
Knowledge of management functions, skills, roles and styles is the basis of qualified managing of an organization.
The subject of organizational management is analyzed and described in a huge amount of books, among the most well-known are “Management: Tasks, Responsibilities, Practices” by Peter Drucker (1985), “Competitive Advantage: Creating and Sustaining Superior Performance” by Michael Porter (1998), “Blue Ocean Strategy” by By W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne (2005), “Marketing Management” by Philip Kotler and many others.
The present paper focuses on different aspects of management. The aim of this course paper is to identify and describe management functions, roles, skills and styles to shape a management basis common for all organizations.
The following tasks are to be solved in this paper:
1. To give definition for management and organization;
2. To discuss the main management functions and roles;
3. To characterize necessary management skills;
4. To analyze describe management styles.
This course paper consists of introduction, main part, conclusion and sources
Список использованной литературы
1. Belbin Team Roles. URL: http://www.belbin.com/about/belbin-team-roles/.
2. Managing the organization. URL: http://toolkit.aigi.com.au/toolkit/7-1-what-is-management.
3. Managing the organization. Management Advisory Service. URL: http://www.mas.org.uk/management-advisory-service/managing-the-organisation.html .
4. Nadler, D., Tushman, M., & Hatvany, N. G. Managing Organizations: Readings and Cases. Boston: Little, Brown. 1982.
5. Porter, Michael. Competitive Advantage: Creating and Sustaining Superior Performance. USA: Free Press. – 592 p.
6. Skills in Managing Organisations. URL: http://www.readbag.com/akdn-publications-civil-society-booklet 2.
7. What is an organization? Business Dictionary. URL: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/organization.html #ixzz 47JMBDtL8.
8. Мескон, Майкл Х. Основы менеджмента / М.Х. Мескон, М. Альберт, Ф. Хедоури; пер. с англ. и ред. О.И.Медведь. – М, 2010. – 665 с.
9. Основы менеджмента [Текст]: учебное пособие / под ред. И.Ю. Солдатовой, М.А. Чернышева. — М, 2010. – 270 с.
10. Моргунов, Е.Б. Организация как система. URL: http://ecsocman.hse.ru/text/19186546/ (дата обращения: 21.04.2016).